
I had a terrible Friday on May 2. I woke up early at 3:00 am and left home to prepare the English conversation test. First, I came across a garbage wagon on the narrow road. I waited for the car to finish loading waste. After all, I spent ten minutes on waiting. Then, I dropped in for breakfast at a cafeteria.
After breakfast, I went to the rest room and I was locked in the men’s room by a disabled door. I cried out loudly ‘Help me! Open the door!’. When I escaped from the terrible room, I really felt some shyness. Next, I had my new suits dirty by dishwater when I returned my dish to the kitchen. I’ve never experienced this case for one month. I studied for the test of conversation from chapter 1 to 5, but I didn’t study enough chapter 3. I had to choose one
chapter before test by throwing a die. I wished I’d be test except chapter 3. I threw the die and I saw the number. My prayer has not been answered. Unfortunately, it’s a number ‘3’. Finally, I lost my way and barely came back home and it took about 3 hours because of traffic jam unlike other days. The highlights in the day, it was happened when I drove my car to a gas station because I ran out of gas. In order to fuel my car, I called someone but nobody answered. I called again and again that made me nervous. But, I realized the reason in a minute. The gas station has gone out of business. I hope I never have a day like that.
I had a good sleep because I went to bed early last night. It was a beautiful sunny Saturday. Also, my daughter had a school sports day. I enjoyed watching the school events with my family, the 100-meter race, a relay, a tug of war, etc. After school sports day, I ate out at Korean restaurant and had a grate times with my family. Today, I didn’t want to think about English, homework, test, school life, stress, etc. I just only enjoyed in my life. I felt some freedom and happy.
Monday, May 5, 2008
A terrible Friday and nice next day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. You really got up early on Friday!
How did you get locked in the stall? Pretty strange way to start the day.
Is everything that you wrote about true for Friday? Unbelievable!
I am glad that Saturday was a great day for you and your family. You deserved it after that terrible Friday!
Post a Comment