Sunday, April 6, 2008

Meeting my best friend

On Sunday evening, I met my best friend, Il Young Kim who is a Catholic priest.
It's been a long time to meet together since last summer. We had a good time for a while.
We had to drink in the bar near my house. Unusually, Catholic priest is afford to drink and smoking. We talked about many things that education, daily life... etc.
Especially, We spent time talking about my learning English in University of Seoul. In fact, I 've been under a lot of stress to have a new study in these days.
" I understand but that's a unique opportunity. You can do it. " He spoke words of cheer . I felt really comfortable. Time is gone, I saw him off at the subway station and went back home.
I think he is a good friend. I'm looking forward to seeing him again
.

No comments: