There are many difficulties to learn a new language. First of all, You have to know the different culture and thinking to learn it. But, it is difficult to understand it and no one tell you about that.
Secondly, it's requires a lot of time. I think, if you want to be a bilingual you at least have to study more than 5 years. Finally, you must have lots of efforts. Usually, most of people don't want to speak the language in public and with native speakers. So, practice is very important. If you don't practice, you are never going to learn a language. Because of these reasons, peoples feel many difficulties to learn a language
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
It's difficult to learn a new language.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, Mr Jung. How about last week?
I read your essay about difficulty in learning a new language. I quite agree with your idea. But I wish comment a little about your writing. First, I don’t understand what “thinking to learn it” means. To help understanding, how about exchange expression? Second, I think it is better to divide third sentence(it is difficult to understand it and no one tell you about that). Correct one is cause, the other is result. Third, delete a be verb in “it’s requires”. Last, delete “you” and insert a comma in the following sentence.
I bless your happy weekend.
Post a Comment