I should never forget my special day on July 15, 2005. I was starting my new position that day as a team leader at Nam Bu Water Supply Division. As usually, I got up early at 6:oo and took a shower. After shower, I had big breakfast and left for my work about 7 o’clock. . I walked to work and arrived in my new office at 7:40. And then, I had a cup of coffee and checked my schedule. Maybe, I had some tension about the new position. I wanted to make a good impression. Anyway, I met my coworker for the first time at 10:00. They were looks good. We had lunch together at 12:00. After lunch, I tried to understand new business in the afternoon. I was more treated kindly than be a staff member. I was happy a little. When I came back home at 7:00, I felt some tired with tension. Being tired, I went to bed early. I think I never have a day as good as the one I had special day.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment